Saturday, June 6, 2009

don always say " next "!!!

hmm...
got a quite long time din come here to renewed my blog ady...
tis is becus tis sem assignment is really really damn banyak...
Alamak...how can i finish it...die...T.T
especially the typo class...
omg...i almost die in tat class ady...
las tuesday i spend whole day without slept to finish my typo...
and then next day class i giv him to critic my artwork and sketches...
siapa tau belum lagi sampai lima minit he ady said next...WTF...
i ady try my best to do wat he want...
but he oso din tell us wat is ours mistake...
n he jus know how to said "next"...lol...
i know he wan to teach us become pro...
but i think he using the wrong way to teach us...
we come to here to study and is not come here to let him fuck...
haiz...

2day early morning...
about 9.30 i ady wake up to prepare myself to shooting pic...
and my model 2day was looking gorgeous...
we find a place where is full of tree likes a small jungle...
but is not jungle lah...
we shooting at there...
actually there is very nice and the air is very fresh too...
omg...kl got tis place?
ya...sure got...2day jus found out...
is behind of my house...hihi...
we almost spend 7 hours at there to shooting pic...
and was very fun...
tis is new experience for me...
i really really explore someting 2day...

after finish shooting...
and we oso go to eating dinner...
then jus go bac...
after i reach home...
i jus realize tat i forgot to set my dslr to raw and jpeg file...
wtf...
tis time die lor...
hav to shooting again lor...
T.T
i damn tired ady...
i don wan to shoot again...
can i?
sure cannot lah...
haiz...
so 2moro morning hav to shooting again...
haiz...
next time jus show the pic here...

No comments: